Website InThing Corporation
We are expanding our team in Croatia and are looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer!
- Design presentable, user-friendly and consistent user interfaces for existing and upcoming features
- Create design documentation
- Team up with developers and QA to follow up on all features to ensure proper execution
- Collaborate closely with Frontend developers
- Research user needs and experiences related to using digital products
- Follow latest trends in the fields of creating and implementing user experience
- Analyze user behavior and present UX designs in accordance
- Are experienced in UI/UX design
- Have experience in using UI design tools (Adobe XD, Figma…)
- Are creative, innovative and take initiatives
- Have experience in Visual design
- Have advanced knowledge of English and Croatian languages
- Follow the latest tech trends and innovation
- Are no stranger to working on long-term projects which require cooperation
- Have a good portfolio that represents your creativity and knowledge
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING:
- Flexible working hours (office and work from home combination).
- On-the-house breakfast – coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits + various sweet surprises throughout the year
- Team lunches & Team buildings
- Sponsored private health insurance including annual medical checks (Allianz)
- Multisport (100% covered)
- Online learning platform access (Pluralsight, KodeKloud)
As a UI/UX designer in the InThing team, you will create and design user interfaces and research the best strategies for user experiences.
If you are a proactive candidate with an interest in UI/UX Designing, and with a strong will for continuous self-development in modern user experience trends – contact us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org