We are currently looking for new team members in the quality assurance department. If testing software and finding bugs is your passion, sharing your ideas, and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work life, then we are interested in you.
You’re a QA engineer looking for a career where you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of best-in-class products across a range of interactive web, desktop, and mobile projects. Ideal candidates should have strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering a high standard of product. You will also be responsible for planning test cases, performing tests, reporting bugs, suggesting product improvements, and working closely with the development team to deliver cutting-edge innovative solutions for our clients. Quality begins with a real understanding of real-world use cases and how users use our products. As a quality engineer wearing multiple hats, you will have the opportunity to work as a business analyst and as a support engineer in the organization from time to time.
A large part of your position will also include creating regression tests in automation tools.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for pulling things apart and understanding how they work
- Very good multi-tasker can handle the pressure of development releases
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Knowledge of writing automated tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Espresso, or Cypress and familiarity with Scripting and some familiarity with database queries.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Team building once per quarter
- Medical check once per year in the private polyclinic
- Gym membership and more
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com