InThing is a customer-first organization and this role is all about delivering quality products to customers and supporting them in their journey of adoption, usage and ultimately enhancing the product. This unique role oversees the activities of two separate job functions, product QA and customer support. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Hiring and managing a team of QA and support engineers.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality, scalability, and reliability testing
- Participate, coordinate, and communicate tasks and schedules
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Interact with customers to understand their challenges, maintain a knowledgebase to help both ongoing support and product enhancements
- Lead customization efforts for specific customer opportunities
- Knowledge of QA automation tools
- Experience working with the support desk and knowledgebase software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com