We are looking for an HR assistant to undertake a variety of human-resource related duties. You will provide support to all our employees and be a central point for recruitment and onboarding. An important part of your role will be to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions across the entire team. You’ll assist in creating policies, processes, and documents. This position expects you to be self-driven, able to work autonomously, and remain calm under pressure.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Post and manage job openings at a variety of channels.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Experience in working with career portals, groups etc.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org