Website InThing Corporation
We are expanding our team in Croatia and are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer!
- Work with our project teams to develop easy-to-adopt automated solutions for their development pipelines and software development lifecycle
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of CI/CD used across multiple environments
- Design, maintain, and troubleshoot automated testing and tools
- Maintain cloud architectures including configuring and spinning up virtual machines for application deployment, cloud automation and configuration tools, understanding the need for scaling, templating, and automation
- Genuine interest and capability in problem solving and improvements
- Familiarity with Docker and K8s
- Familiarity with Linux and Unix based operating systems
- Have some knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience in cloud services
- Familiarity with Observability stacks
- Familiarity with HELM charts, Ansible and/or Terraform
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING:
- Flexible working hours (office and work from home combination).
- On-the-house breakfast – coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits + various sweet surprises throughout the year
- Team lunches & Team buildings
- Sponsored private health insurance including annual medical checks (Allianz)
- Multisport (100% covered)
- Online learning platform access (Pluralsight, KodeKloud)
As a DevOps Engineer at InThing Corp. you will work on efficient automation solutions and aid our customers in their technological needs.
If you are a proactive candidate with an interest in DevOps engineering and technical support, and with a strong will for continuous self-development in modern technology trends – contact us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org